We are so glad that you are interested in experiencing Burke.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our campus in Washington, DC
, is temporarily closed, and we have temporarily moved our full admissions process online
– so you can get started as soon as you'd like. When we reopen, on-campus events will resume.
Our upcoming events are designed for families who are considering applying for the 2021-22
school year, as well as those currently in the process for Fall 2020
enrollment. Please register in advance to join an event.
Our Next Virtual Events:
- "Coffee with Admissions" for Prospective Families | June 3 at 9:30 AM - REGISTER HERE
- "Chat with Admissions" for Prospective Families | June 8 at 11 AM - REGISTER HERE
* Online events will take place via Zoom. We require advanced registration and a password for security purposes.
Visiting in Fall 2020
Our standard admissions cycle offers several opportunities to visit the Burke campus, meet our teachers and students, and experience the energy and warmth of our community.
- Family Tours: we provide frequent morning tours for small groups, followed by a Q & A with our Admissions team. Sign-ups will be available in Ravenna when the next school year begins.
- Open Houses: we offer two Open Houses annually, which are high energy and immersive introductions to the Burke experience. Save the dates for October 24 and December 12, 2020.
- Visits and Interviews: once you have submitted an application, we will schedule a student "shadow visit," which is typically followed by separate interviews for the student and the family with our admissions team.