All it takes is one visit to Burke to see that our community is special. We offer many ways to experience Burke classes and activities, including tours, Open Houses, and interviews.
Families can visit Burke for a small student-led group tour to see classes in session and ask questions. You can RSVP for tours through Ravenna
, our online admissions portal – be sure to login or create an account
if you don't have one yet. Upcoming tours are:
- High School - Thursday, October 17 @ 8:45 AM
- High School - Tuesday, October 22 @ 8:45 AM
- Middle School - Wednesday, October 23 @ 8:45 AM
- High School - Friday, November 1 @ 8:45 AM
- High School - Thursday, November 7 @ 8:45 AM
- High School - Tuesday, November 12 @ 8:45 AM
- High School - Friday, November 15 @ 8;45 AM
- High School - Monday, November 18 @ 8:45 AM
- Middle School - Thursday, November 21 @ 8:45 AM
We hold two Open Houses each year that are open to the entire family. Prospective students and their families can tour the school, meet faculty members, talk with current students and parents, and enjoy student performances. Remember to RSVP in Ravenna
. Open houses for the 2019-2020 admissions season are:
- Saturday, October 26, 2019: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM or 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday, December 14, 2019: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM or 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
After receipt of the application, your child will be scheduled to visit Burke. Visits generally take place between 8 AM - 1 PM. During the visit, your child will spend time attending classes with a current student as a guide. Following the visit, the applicant will meet for an interview with a member of the admissions team. Burke does not have a uniform, so please have your child wear comfortable clothing on the day of their visit.
As part of the application process, we hold parent interviews with you to find out more about your interest in Burke and talk with you about what we can offer your family. These interviews are typically scheduled for the same day your child comes in for a visit.